Since getting rid of all the junk food in our home including our favorite, chips, it was hard to find a healthier alternative to our get rid of cravings. These seasoned and roasted almonds really hit the spot and are super easy to make! Recipe:
3 Cups of Almonds
2 TBSP Olive Oil
1 TBSP Salt
1 TBSP Cane Sugar
2 TSP Oregano
2 TSP Lemon Pepper
- Set oven to 350º.
- In two separate bowls, add in 1 1/2 cups of Almond in each.
- In first bowl, add in 1 TBSP Olive Oil, 1/2 Tbsp of salt, lemon pepper and oregano.
- In second bowl add in remaining almonds, olive oil, salt and sugar.
- Mix both bowls well so everything is combined.
- In a oven pan, add seasoned almonds, separately.
- Place in oven for 12-13 minutes.
- Let cool before eating!