1 Large Chicken Breast
1 Cup Almond Meal
1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese
3 TBSP Olive Oil
2 TSP Salt
2 TSP Cumin
2 TSP Oregano
- Cut up and wash chicken breast thoroughly.
- Set Oven to 350º.
- Season chicken with salt, cumin and oregano.
- In three separate bowls, add in egg (cracked and scrambled), cheese and almond meal.
- Dip each chicken into the egg then into the almond meal, into the egg mixture again and finally into the cheese. Repeat until done placing them on a lightly greased pan.
- After placing all the chicken onto greased pan, drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for about 45-60 min.
- Serve with ranch or marinara!