This Dough recipe can be used for just about anything! Pizza, breadsticks, or savory pies. What I love about it is it’s loaded with fiber which is something we lack in our diet.
3 Cups All Purpose Flour
3 Cups Coconut Flour
1 Cup Milk
1 1/4 Cup Water
1 Cup Vegetable/Canola Oil
1 TBSP Salt
2 TBSP Yeast
1 TBSP Baking Powder
1 Cup Plain Yogurt
1 TSP Sugar
- In large mug/cup, add 1/4 cup of lukewarm water. Add 2 TBSP of Yeast and 1 Tsp of sugar. Stir and set aside until yeast activates and blooms.
- In a large mixer (I used a KitchenAid mixer), add all dry ingredients into the bowl and combine.
- In a separate bowl, add all wet ingredients (oil, water, milk, yogurt and bloomed yeast).
- Using the kneading hook, turn on the mixer on low-medium speed.
- Add all wet ingredients gradually into the dry as it is kneading.
- After all the wet ingredients are incorporated into the dry, increase the speed.
- Continue to let it knead for about 5 minutes.
- In a clean, very large bowl or pot, lightly grease the bottom.
- Transfer the dough onto the bowl.
- Cover with elastic and place it in a very warm room until it has doubled in size.
*If you do not have a mixer, you can still follow the same steps, except knead with your hands.
Enjoy this dough with all your savory recipes!